Tuesday, September 4, 2007

wow first day of school and I already wish for winter break.

I wasn't lost, or at least, I was never lost alone. I'm happy with all my classes, but really, I just wish I could sleep in. It's how it's always been. But other than that, I'm enjoying it as if I had lived there, I made one new friend today, her name is hannah. I am in other classes with her but I had not talked to her until block f, where we got to interview each other, she enjoys day over night, has one younger brother, favorite color is yellow, and likes sushi. fun girl, way taller than me (but I mean who isnt?) It's a joy to be around all girls. but I think there are a few male teachers there, I only have one, his name I should not say but everybody love him and says he's cute.

Tomorrow is picture day, I'm not sure how I'll take the photo but whatever will happen will happen. 

I can sleep peacefully now that first day of high school is over, but I still haven't broken the ice with some people, I'll let nature let it melt. 

No comments: