Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'd like to think I'm not a psycho person

I bet there are people who really think I really am, which doesn't upset me, but puts a damper on the relationship I have between them.

My internal clock is making me wake up at 6 am everyday and I'm actually fine with it. Weird, yes. Sad that I'm still waking up early and it's summer, a little. but that means more hours in the day to pretend I have something better to do.

Back to my previous subject, I'm not psycho I promise, maybe a little paranoid, but not to the point that I should be locked up. I think that's my problem though, that's the reason why I'm lonely. (and me admitting this could be the reason why just affirms everything just said) but I guess it's not all bad. I constantly try to make myself a better person to make up for the fact that I'm a horrible person.

I wonder what I'm going to do today, maybe I'll take a walk, or clean my room.

No comments: