Saturday, July 11, 2009

Because Insomnia won't let me sleep.

I'm awake just realizing it's saturday. I need some kind of tea or something to put me to bed.
So my mind has just been working overtime because I really have nothing better to do these days than to think about stuff. and overanalyze everything. I think that's partly why I'm having insomnia, I think too much. kinda like Antoine in How I Became Stupid. I need happyzac. Sure it'd make me a mindless consumer but then I'd be able to sleep peacefully.
I'm still hooked on a boy who's way out of my league. I know he's not going to notice me, but I still keep on trying, and I don't see the point anymore. He's so infectious, I can't get him out of my mind. But let's face it, that was a one time thing, meeting him. I'm too stupid to know when to stop, and I"m too smart to waste my money on trying to help the helpless cause.
I need to find someone, asap. need some summer lovin' just so I can get my mind off of all this hoopla.

On a completely (well almost completely) different subject.

I've never been kissed. and I keep of having dreams where I have my first kiss. I need some kind of dream dictionary to help me on this one.
Its saying I need love. That hits the nail right on the head.

No comments: