Thursday, November 13, 2008

People think I need a therapist.

my past comes back to haunt me. harmless videos of my loneliness that are completely irrelevant to the present cone back with vengeance.

Okay I admit I do suppress feelings, a lot. but that's because I'm neither in the time or place to be sobbing or laughing or to be getting angry. I don't need a therapist, really I don't. In fact, I think therapists are ridiculous and aren't necessary. I myself know how to unlock the door to my unconscious mind and be able to figure out as to why I'm sad, or scared, without the help of a therapist. From there I move on and live my life knowing why. If anything a therapist would keep me from moving on with my life and stuck in the moment in which made me who I am. All I know is that at this moment, I don't need a fancy therapist, I don't need the help they want me to get. It's a waste of money and time. 

If I needed someone to talk to, I'd call a hotline. Its way less, and I don't have to form a bond with anyone. it's plenty fine with me. 

If I need anti depressants I guess I'll just kill myself when it's too late.

No comments: