Wednesday, July 23, 2008

90s kid.

I've been going through all my old vhs (yes I know, packrat)
but to be honest my parents were kind of slow to get on the technology wagon, we probably didn't get a dvd player till I was in second grade so that would've been 2000-2001. It's alright though because it reminds me of a life I enjoyed so much, so far.
A few of my favorite movies from the 90s were The Pagemaster, Cats Don't Dance, We're Back. I really had a thing for animated movies with talking animals and books. So anyways, I found a Vhs of Jane Eyre (1985 version) still wrapped up in plastic. Shows how much I was into the classics.
I've found a LOT of Barney, and I admit, barney was my vice, though I doubt I would need one at that age. I've also found Earthworm Jim, I know so old. and Backstreet Boys oh and my mom's One Night Only Ricky Martin. wow to think we still have all of these. not to mention Beauty and The Beast, Oliver and Company , A Goofy Movie, and so much more Disney. I'm a total sucker for Disney. 

I don't know where this post is going but what I can say from watching 90s movies and movies of the "21st century" the quality of the picture is better, but the actual movies' plots suck badly. I don't care much for them and I would rather stick to my Vhs player for a while.

No comments: