Saturday, May 10, 2008

Songs That will never die on my ipod

It's kind of weird how I've listened to songs so way in my past (which isn't saying much considering my age) that I would come back to because it fits my feelings way to personally. These songs have special meanings and it's weird how they come back to haunt me sometimes even if they are songs I'll always like.

1. So Far Away by Carol King.
I think the first time I heard this song was when I was 5 years old. I didn't understand much of what it meant because I was still in the stage in my life where meaning didn't really exist in my life. It didn't really hit me (the song's meanings) till I was a little older and I lost close people to me. I'd cry every time I heard it. It made me feel as if I missed out on so much time with these people. It taught me to relish the time I had with those I love.

2.Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles
I actually just recently  heard this song for the first time I'd say two or three years ago. Truly one of the greatest songs by The Beatles. The irony to me loving this song and to me directly is that I have an autophobia and this song is about loneliness. aha, I contradict myself too much.

3.First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
Me and my hopeless heart. I've never really been in love and I hope this song is what it's like to be in love.

4.Til' There Was You from The Music Man
Again I wish this is what love would be like for me...

 

No comments: