Saturday, August 14, 2010

and now I don't feel regret.

Being with this 'stranger' makes me feel better. He's made me happier than I have been in the past few months.

I think it's for the best now. I think many people settle with contentedness. and me being who I am cannot settle. at the time, yes I was more than content with where I was. but routine and monotony was bound to bore me.

with my stranger life is an adventure. I discovered a world I no longer want to leave. Somehow being with him feels more natural than being with the other.

He's like me in many ways. our views are similar and how we want our lives mesh seamlessly.

Our conversations aren't forced and proportionally we're perfect.

I want to move up to be with him. I want to love him, I want to slow dance with him on the rooftop again.

No comments: